Time is money when it comes to eCommerce. Kinsta helps boost your revenue, SEO, ROI, and user experience by ensuring your online store loads lightning fast at all times. Take advantage of our speed obsessive architecture, powered by Google Cloud Platform and their premium tier network. Never miss out on a sale again
Our infrastructure is ready to handle surges in traffic and load. With our isolated software container technology, resources are allocated to each site container automatically.
We have fast server-level caching in place with additional WooCommerce rules to to deliver a perfect balance between performance and functionality for your customers.
We continuously run malware scans, support IP Geolocation blocking, and automatically ban abusive IPs. Free Cloudflare SSL, SFTP, SSH, HTTP/3 and A+ ratings on Qualys SSL Labs are standard.
Rest easy knowing your ecommerce data is safe and secure. We backup your site automatically on a daily basis. These backup points can be used to instantly roll back your site in case of a problem.
Don’t let slow load times affect your business
WooCommerce sites are dynamic and very demanding as they generate a lot of data, as well as un-cachable requests. This means you need robust PHP, database, and caching solutions in place. It’s important when choosing WooCommerce hosting that you choose a container-based host that is built for automatic scaling to handle sudden surges in traffic and load.
- Revenue drops: Every 1 second delay in page load time decreases conversion rates by 7%.
- SEO rankings fail: Google favors fast loading sites. Don’t lose your high rankings to the competition.
- Reduced ROI: If you’re spending a fortune on ads while your site is slow, you’re throwing money out the window.
- Bad UX: No one likes waiting for a site to load, which means less referrals and higher shopping cart abandonment.
Choose Kinsta for your WooCommerce website
With over 5+ million active installs and an army of happy, loyal digital store owners to back it, WooCommerce is one the most popular free ecommerce solution for WordPress. It now powers 26% of the top 1 million online stores! See how Kinsta can help:
- One-click installer. We make it quick and easy to launch new production and development WooCommerce sites.
- We have extensive knowledge of WooCommerce from usage, code, and implementation.
- Scaling WooCommerce sites for lots of traffic is one of our specialties.
- Take advantage of our free WooCommerce site migrations. We include a certain number of premium migrations on every plan.
- Free Cloudflare SSL certificates along with HTTP/3 and TLS 1.3 support. Custom SSL certificates are supported as well. A+ rated on Qualys SSL Labs.
- Developer friendly: Nginx, PHP 8.0, LXD containers, MariaDB, staging environments, WP-CLI, SSH, Github, and more.
- Automatic daily backups, optional hourly backups, and top rated support team available 24/7.
- Uncompromising safety and security, your site is monitored 720 times each day.
- Powered by Google Cloud – The largest, fastest and most secure network on the planet.
- Secured by a Cloudflare firewall with built-in DDoS protection.
- 26 global data centers allowing you to place your ecommerce site closest to your local customers.
- Specialized WooCommerce site migrations to ensure in-sync customer and sales data.
Kinsta optimizes for WooCommerce
Our WordPress team deals with optimizing high traffic WooCommerce sites on a daily basis. We have seen it all. Here are just a few ways we go further to find the perfect balance between performance and functionality:
- Fast server-level caching in place with rules to ensure proper WooCommerce functionality.
- By default, certain WooCommerce pages like cart, my-account, and checkout, are excluded from caching.
- Users automatically bypass the cache when the “woocommerce_items_in_cart cookie” is detected to ensure a smooth and in-sync checkout process.
- Ability to programmatically purge individual URLs using the kinsta-cache/purge_list filter.
- Programmatic purging can also be done via cURL by calling a URL with a prefix provided by our support engineers.